This book gave me so much joy to write. For those of you that know me well, I’m a student of sales for almost 20 years, and I will continue to be for the rest of my life.
I absolutely love, appreciate, and respect the art and science of sales.
I also believe it’s one of the least understood parts of most small businesses and, ironically enough, it’s one of the most (if not THE most) important part of any business.
Over the years, I’ve traveled to over 20 states to meet and learn from some of the most successful fitness studio owners and entrepreneurs in the country (some even outside of the country). I’ve learned that just like there’s more than one way to raise a child or get in shape, there’s also more than one way to sell in your business.
There are core pillars that everyone must follow, but the subtleties can be unique per studio.
In this booklet, my goal is to share with you some secrets of the trade that I’ve learned first hand after being in the fitness industry for 7 years, and after helping grow fitness businesses since 2015.
I’ll also be sharing secrets from other successful studio owners that have been kind enough to open their businesses to me so I could really see what makes it run.
My goal for this booklet is that it changes the way you look at sales, operate in sales, and succeed in sales for the rest of your life.
Now, let’s GSD (Get Sh!t Done)!
I've made it extremely easy for you to have very little excuses:
1. The booklet is 60 pages long and the pages are 5" x 8". You can read it in less than an hour.
2. It's free. All you have to do is pay for the shipping. It's probably the least expensive purchase you'll ever make for your business.
3. There's proof throughout the booklet. You'll not only learn what to do, but why and how to do it.
4. There are helpful links throughout the book to help you learn more about many of the strategies I share.
5. It's small enough to keep in your back pocket or bag to reference whenever you need it.
6. If you hate reading, I'm giving you the audio version for free as a bonus.
7. I'm throwing in 3 additional bonuses to help you be even more successful.
So, what's in the way?